The staff at Unity Christian School are guided by our mission to "nurture students' God-given potential as they humbly serve God's world." To guide and support student learning and growth, staff have a shared set of core values that influence how we work together in community:
- Mission Oriented - nurturing our students' God-given potential as they humbly serve God's world.
- Growth Seekers - keeping a growth mindset and being committed to growing in our profession using our PGP (Professional Growth Plan).
- Kingdom Builders - serving our students and providing opportunities for them to serve one another and their local and global community.
- Joyful Collaborators - working closely with colleagues and learning together.
- Sabbath Keepers - prioritizing time to refrain from work and to focus on health and wellness; intentionally setting time aside to pray and commune with God and His people
APPLICATION STATEMENT OF FAITH FORM - Download!